Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

someone please make this

I want my computer to know that it is nighttime and dim its screen brightness accordingly. I'd practically kill for this functionality. I can't be the only person that finds a computer screen absolutely blinding at 1 am. It would be great if this could then be expanded to cell phones. An example of the necessity here: it's late at night and you're driving down a dark highway. Your phone, placed safely out of reach, suddenly begins to ring, and of course; it lights up. The light is very bright, as cell phones usually are. You glance down at it, and for a brief few seconds, you are completely blinded... Do you get where I'm going with this? Why doesn't an auto-dimmer exist yet? Please, super brilliant tech people... make this. My eyes feel like they're gonna bleed. Yeah, I know I can change my settings, but it just isn't practical to go through so many menus for something so simple.
Auto-dim please.

No comments:

Post a Comment