Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Can i keep it up?

I've decided I need to start writing every day again. I'm not sure what to say every day but anything is something, right?

I'm freezing. I have no idea why. I can't sleep. Often. I have a head full of thoughts and no words anywhere. So where did the words run away to?
Post. Every day. Post. I doubt I can. We'll see.

So there's this guy. Big surprise, right? I miss him. 10 months? Wow. I'm gonna shut up before I break it.

Break. I need a break. Maybe breakfast. Break in fast.

Fast. Fast is where the thoughts come from. I'm watching of two minds I think it's called. Interesting.

Interest is divine. I hope i still have yours. I think I do. I am captivated by you. Captive.

In captivity. My heart locked away. Spoken for, even if not. I think you did. Without the words maybe? Maybe I misunderstood your phrasing... Your words.

Words... "I'll be there". Those words matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment