Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, January 10, 2014

No idea

Sometimes I don't know why I do the things I do. Other times I think I do and find out later that it was based on flawed thinking. That last one seems to happen a whole lot. Then I feel bad. This is boring so far, isn't it? I'm sorry.

I have been bouncing off the walls all day. I can't sit still unless I'm cold. I STILL don't feel like I've gotten enough done. I bought my pepper seeds to FINALLY get them started on time, but didn't start them yet. I'm a little afraid to since I'm not so great with houseplants.

I just took my bedtime meds, so chances are, this post will get more interesting as I go on.

My bedtime meds make me stupid, though. It's an unfortunate trade off for being halfway sane. Sane... What is sanity, really? In my humble opinion it is really only an illusion, but then, what would I know about sanity? It's really only a place I infrequently visit...

What, dear internet, are your views on sanity? I often wonder what other people think about things. I kind of feel alien most days. I wonder if other people feel that way?

I've been pretty bogged down with homework lately. Yeah this is a boring post. I'll come back later. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment