Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Post title

I feel anxious lately, and like I'm not living up to my potential. At the very least, I'm trying to be a better blogger. Let me know in my comments what you'd like to read more about, or what you'd like to see on my blog. I'll be nice, I promise!

Now that that's been said, on with the anxious rambling... I feel like I have a lot of wasted potential, and I don't know what to use it for. I feel kind of lost... Like, I have no idea what I should be doing... With my life, my time... No ideas... I'm going to school, but I unsure of it. I'm unsure of a lot of things, really. I just feel like I should be doing more than I am. Do you ever feel like no matter what you do, it's just not enough? There are a lot of things that I care about, like breast cancer research, and the conditions of animal shelters... I have a lot of causes that I care deeply about... I'm just always so busy muddling through my own crap to do much about it. I think I'll do a breast cancer walk or something. That'd help...

I have a lot of things I'd like to be better at, too. I can play the guitar, but only a few chords... I can speak a tiny little bit of Spanish, I can bake, but can't cook... There are a lot of half-baked talents I have... I can't seem to pick one to refine, though. I suppose anything would beat watching television. What a time drain!

I don't know... Soon, I have to start picking up some shifts at work, and school will resume, and then I won't even have enough time for myself to think about wanting to do more, let alone the time to actually do it. I don't know. I'm sorry this entry is so boring. Please let me know what I can do to be a better blogger. Your input really does matter to me.

Bye for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment