Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, June 2, 2014

Cant sleep... AGAIN

I can't sleep. I have an allergy test coming up and I'm off half my meds for it but I couldn't sleep for about 2 weeks before that... No, it was longer... That why I started taking my seroquel again even though I'm not supposed to. I only get 15 min appts with my shrink and I'm already not sure how to convey my needs to him. I'm not particularly comfortable with him yet either. I've been seriously considering visiting a hospital but I know my family would stop me. I'm so fucking bored! I hate insomnia. I might just get up and do something but I don't want to wake anyone up and since I sleep in the living room that's already a challenge. I think at my next appt I'll just have my doctor read this crap. Maybe then he'll understand. Right now I'm just quietly watching movies and fidgeting. I'd rather be doing... Just about anything else. Drinking, maybe? I was given a new sleeping pill to temporarily replace the antipsychotic I'm on and the one I've been taking without my pdoc's permission. I'm not sure if it works, but I was awfully sedate this morning after taking it last night. I didn't really sleep that well last night, but was VERY tired all day today... Until I was supposed to sleep, of course! Wtf do I do? I'm losing it...

No comments:

Post a Comment