Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

L - i can't stop thinking, so i guess I'll write.

i knew better, but i couldn't resist. i don't regret it, unless i caused you any undue hurt. i know I'm in no position to be any good to anyone... i still need to put back together the pieces that are still shattered from the last time i tried. yes, that last time i was engaged... that was last year.
anyway, i hope you meant it when you said friends, i think you did... i really appreciate that, and want that. you work on your stuff. if i were in any position to help, i would...
meanwhile, I'll be rebuilding myself. lol
i hope you know that I'm not angry at all. i completely understand... in fact, i agree.
oh but if the timing were different...
god, i have one hell of a mess to clean up myself. if you only knew, lol, I'm right there with you in so many ways...
you've been a great friends so far, and you've given me everything I've needed. i thank you for that. i hope your path gets easier. i do miss you, but i sincerely want what's best for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment