Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

idk...

Dark alley gives way to deep abyss
hopelessness pervades
tried to catch the punchline, did i miss?
miss you... hate you, a little bit
what is this? this nothing you give?
alone in the dark, I've lost the ground
captivated and captive
not fair; a marked deck....

i see the path ahead
and wonder why i came
i knew better; made my bed
what did i do, but fall
a little... for what??

this was but a temporary fix
for my permanent problem
not mine; still the clock ticks
time wins again, kicks me further

too bad my heart doesn't see it my way
a marked deck...
cannot win, cannot play
a soulless wreck
is there anything left to give?

No comments:

Post a Comment