Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, January 2, 2014

shrink

now that all the spillover is done, and my thoughts have slowed some, i thought i'd post something a little more thoughtful.

i did find a new shrink, who is willing to work on finding the *right* meds for me, which i'm excited about. but, i can't see her until february, so bear with me. lol my daughter's health is still doing well. her meds still don't put her to sleep. gee, i wonder why. i hear bipolar is inherited on the mother's side. sorry, sweetie. i found a new therapist, which is nice. somebody gets paid to talk to me. that's always good, right? i haven't been able to manage to work in a while and i bet they are starting to think i fell off the face of the earth. for all intents and purposes, i did. i bought a new tank for my apv. i like it. it's a jtank. vapes like a champ, and doesn't leak at all, even in my messy purse & life. school has started again. so far, i'm staying afloat. i hope to keep it up. the cats are good. the man is good. he's nice. i promise. lol

what other news do i have? the kale is *still* providing food. everything else is pretty much dormant. i hope it all comes back. i think i killed my palms. i'm still going to try again if i did. because i cannot be taught. lol well, it's med time and hopefully bed time, so that's all i have for now. boring, huh? 

No comments:

Post a Comment