Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

0300 hours

I can't sleep. My headphones are broken. One ear works if it's positioned just right. Whatever. I'll buy new ones when I get my ass out of the house and to the store. Or maybe I'll send somebody else.

I love The Cure. I hate my meds. I'm fat, stupid and itchy and STILL have serious problems. I still fall off the face of the earth. I recently ignored my boyfriend for an entire week and I don't even know why. I still cry for 6 months if something bad happens. I still don't know what to do with my life. My ideas change every day. I'm in my 30s. I can't hold on to money because I either buy 57 mochas or spend it all on some stupid shit I think will make me rich someday. Idea + ???? = PROFIT!

This is irritating. Lamictal makes me itchy. Risperdal makes me fat. Xanax makes me stupid. Probably they all do. I'm a hopeless mess. I miss everyone but I think they all hate me and I have absolutely nothing to say to anyone. It's not like I'm any good to anyone right now. I think this started about two weeks ago. Fun. Hopefully it'll be short. Or mixed. At least mixed I can get off the couch. I get suicidal but still. It's nice to move. And be able to keep up. I feel like the whole world is spinning in circles around me.

I think I'm done. I don't wanna talk to you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment