Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, May 23, 2014

Life

Fast track to destruction
life in the land of cliche

I think one of these days, I'll rework some of my lyrics so they suck less and do an open mic night. One of these days, I'll pick up my guitar and be better at it. One of these days, I'll relearn the violin. One of these days, I do something. But not today. Today is all about survival. Today, I will do the homework that's already late, and try to keep myself alive. Why is that so hard? I almost did it a few years ago, but decided I didn't want my daughter finding me. That's the only thing that stopped me. If she wasn't here, I'd have been hospitalized repeatedly... For ups and for downs...

For ups and for downs
for keeps, for you
see me through
and i'll see to you

i need something more interesting to write about. Everything I've written in the last few years is so boring and stale. Sometimes I think I should change my major to English and try to become a writer. Other times, I think everything I write is a complete waste of space. 

No comments:

Post a Comment