Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Dreams

I have a lot of dreams. Usually several a night and some quite strange. I need to start writing them all down and making songs out of them. I need to start making better decisions, and better writing. All I can create is baked goods and so many words... Congratulations, you have won! It's a year's subscription of bad puns...

I need more music in my life. If I could I'd perform mine. I can't do anything today. Except fail. I've gotten really good at that recently. Thanks for that, Mr A. I get to repeat this class. Love that. Except I don't. Not at all.

But that's beside the point. I think there was one. The words, the thoughts are coming slow today. These weeks. I cant remember when this got started. But I can tell you exactly how it will end... Overstimulated and empty at the same time. I feel dead inside, but full at the same time.
I need to be honest with my therapist but i don't feel like i can trust her.

This is exhausting. I think I'm done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment