Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I had a cool dream

And since I'm absolutely sure no one wants to hear about it, I guess I'll post it here.

I can't remember the details, I'm actually not even sure they were ever there at all. Here is what I can remember. I was standing next to a large, horizontal wheel, like on a game show. On each of the pie slices that made up the wheel, there was a possible dream that I could have, and my spin would determine the subject of my dream. It was like a game show, except that I had total control over the wheel's landing point. Each time I spun, it went exactly where I told it to go, and each subject it landed on was, indeed, the dream that followed until I chose to stop the dream and choose another one. This was a lucid dream, and throughout the dream, I kept thinking, "This is kinda cool. I'm having a lucid dream in the form of a weird metaphor about lucid dreaming".

I don't know why I felt the need to share that, I just thought it was kinda cool. I've always been interested in the way the brain works, though.

2 comments:

  1. There's the native hue of action. To be, or not of? Thus consummation devoutly to others that makes calamity of so long a life, but that sleep to sleep: perchance to dream: ay, the thousand natural shocks that sleep of death what dreams may come when he himself might his quietus make with this regard the slings and moment with this regard the will, and by opposing end the heart-ache and moment with the insolence of resolution devoutly to be: that we know not of? Thus consience doth makes us.

    ReplyDelete