Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, October 26, 2009

you

i think that upon meeting every person that i ever dated, my first thought was somewhere along the lines of, "well you're a heartbreak waiting to happen, but i'll try anyway". When I first "met" you, I thought, "OMG I have to know this person." When I think about you, I can hardly wait to know you more, and the more I learn about you, the more I start to think I might really like to love you someday. I have never ever felt that way before. Actually, I feel a lot of things with you that I've never felt before. Ha ha I usually get a sense of impending doom when I think of starting something with someone. I have a really good feeling about you, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment