Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, March 28, 2011

Things.

1. I wouldn't give up the right person for a few more tattoos, but with the right person, I wouldn't have to.

2. Someone who *wants* to be with me will not hide me from the people in their life.

3. Someone who wants to be in a relationship will be honest with the world about being in one.

4. To stay with someone who doesn't want to be with me would be disrespectful to myself.

5. Even if there is NO ONE who wants to be with me, I do perfectly fine on my own.

6. Someone who respects me will not monopolize my time, or get mad at me for spending time with my family or friends.

7. Someone who respects me will SHOW me that they care about my feelings; not just say, "ok" and continue to treat me like I don't matter.

8. Love doesn't happen overnight, even if he says he means it.

9. Someone who cares will probably not make me cry every day, especially in the first few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment