Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

feelings... nothing more than feelings...

I am now everything that I always was...
The darkness that you see before you remains unchanged
a vast abyss of emptiness just waiting for the opportune moment to pull you in
and suck you dry, your emptiness fills me
I am a collector of souls

a dark cloud waiting to pounce
to pull you down in it
i will only cover you with rain
do you miss the cold?
i am the collector of souls

i feed on your dismal displays of of emptiness
and I'll build my empire from the scraps of your weakness
the profound affection that you once felt
was only the wind of my breath
nothingness, really
for i am the collector of souls

trying to forget these feelings of decay


No comments:

Post a Comment