Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Buzz...

Lightyear to the rescue!
What are things?
Things are good.
Good thoughts bring
Hopefully something.

This isn't worth the time it'll take to read, so you really shouldn't bother. At best it might be moderately amusing, especially if autocorrect chimes in.

Fish
Wish.

I wish I had some fish. I'm kinda hungry. Hungry for you, mostly...
Where was I going with that? My train left the station. Somewhere. Some where. Some here. Some near. Come here dear.

Some space
Electrified
Sweet face
Terrified
Proper place
Somebody lied
Saving grace
Fit to be tied
Mesh and lace
Satisfied
Head case
Mystified
But not a trace

I think I'm done with that one for now. I kinda like it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment