Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Tacos and meds

I had a dream where I was trying to eat tacos. I was in a huge white kitchen and asking my mom how to make beam and cheese tacos. My daughter was there, and she was talking nonsense. I was frustrated because people kept interrupting me and asking for things and I hadn't had my meds yet, and people were distracting me so I couldn't get to them and I was having benzo withdrawal and a doctor told me it was no big deal and I said but I could die and he said that's ok and all of a sudden I was like 45 and had two grown kids and I was checking on them while they were brushing their teeth. I said I was just checking on you and they said too late...

No comments:

Post a Comment