Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Monday, August 11, 2014

Money management

I can't seem to do it... It's better than it was, but I'm still really struggling... My daughter's birthday is in a couple weeks AND I have to come up with school supplies too. So far I've gotten her three small gifts and figured out her cake decoration (purchased). It's an edible Minecraft image. We're throwing the party at a park to keep things fun while keeping costs down... I need more gifts for her but don't really have the cash for it... Her birthdays always fall on hard times. I feel so bad for her. I don't wanna just go to the dollar store and buy her a bunch of crap she won't use... I just never know what to do for her... I want to give her the earth, the moon and the stars, but I can't even give her a decent birthday. What's a broke ass mom to do??

No comments:

Post a Comment