Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Stuff? Random stuff...

Twitter is stupid. Every time I'm on Twitter even for a minute, I think, "wow! Twitter is really stupid" and then I leave.

There's a waffle in my hair! No, really... There's a cat named Waffle sleeping in my hair. He's all tangled up in it. I have very long, curly hair. I wonder if he'll get stuck... Probably, but it's still funny.

Nebulizers everywhere... And SO many trips to the store. Find a cute kitty a good home and wash your hair! Over there, over there, over there! Anybody remember that? From the Golden Girls? I used to watch that with my grandmother when it was still on the air. Yes, I am aware that I've just dated myself. That's ok.

I want sweet tea, but we're out of tea again and I don't wanna go to the store. Ah, first world problems...

Birthday parties... Whatever happened to tea parties..? While we're taking about parties... It's that time... For a birthday party that signifies the end of tea parties as I know it. It's gone by far too fast. All grown, almost.

The Waffle has left my hair. And He didn't get stuck. I was sure he would, since waffles are so sticky... This waffle is fuzzy and fluffy... Two characteristics you wouldn't want in a food-type waffle...

Did I leave something unsaid? Because usually I don't... I have a long standing habit of saying those things that would be better unsaid (nine inch nails song). If I have to point out the reference, is that a bad thing?

I've added some chaos and confusion and a strange ramble to my little corner of teh interwebz, so I guess my work here is done. Hasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment