Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Friday, August 15, 2014

Minecraft Cake Quest

My daughter wants a Minecraft cake this year. I wanted to deliver, but didn't have the three million years it takes to make one of those beautiful homemade ones you see on Youtube. Since I didn't have time, I looked all over for Minecraft decorations. I found a lot of things out there, and a lot of them were really cool.

I found these little fondant sculptures of Minecraft characters available here:

Unfortunately, the store was closed for the summer, so I was unable to order from them. They are absolutely beautiful, though, and I highly recommend going to the website and looking around. I found them a little bit pricey for me, but was going to order a few anyway because they are so cool.

I found this article on Minecraft party ideas, which I found very helpful. I looked around the website a bit, too, and found it interesting. There are a lot of really cool ideas on it.

I found a lot of cool little paper toppers, too, but decided if I wanted those, I could probably save myself some money and print and assemble them myself.

What I finally decided to use was a handmade Minecraft edible image. I bought it from ktprincess28 on eBay for $10.50, which I found to be a perfectly reasonable price. Ktprincess28 makes these, and they come in many different images, including Frozen. Here is what it looked like when it came to me:


The instructions I was given by the creator were to keep it in a cool, dry place so it won't run or melt. I've done my best, but we've had temps in the 90s with high humidity. My house is air-conditioned, but not well. My image is still fine. I'll show you guys a picture of the cake when it's on, too.
The image is paper thin. It's a really cool idea, and I thought I would share.

I'll let you know how the party works out, too.






No comments:

Post a Comment