Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, June 18, 2015

6/18/14

Have you ever had one of those dreams where you're doing everything you're supposed to be doing, but in reality, you're sleeping through everything you're supposed to be doing?

I was supposed to meet my mother's best friend at the funeral home today to order a couple of small urns for my brother and sister. I was supposed to go to the store first, so I'd have coffee because I'm out. I dreamt that I was on the phone talking about all this with my mom's boyfriend. He and I talk a lot, but never in the daytime because he works during the day. I was lamenting about my utter hatred for grocery stores again, and he suggested I order from schwans because they deliver home cooked meals. He would never suggest that in real life. After I got off the phone with him, I went to the store and bought the coffee I was out of, made myself and my daughter a coffee, got ready and got in the car. Then, I woke up and it was 10:15. It took me 20 minutes to find my phone to call Lynn. I needed to leave by 10:30 in order to get there in time. She told me not to bother. I felt bad for disappointing her. My mother never would have.

No comments:

Post a Comment