Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

away

too much rational thought
clouds out the conversation
too many times we've fought
wars for nothing
alcohol too thick to see through
your logic I can't follow
but I did it all for you

i lost everything today
stood up for what I believed in
so far away
our twisted minds prevent resolution
the simplest problems
held in restitution
can't win for losing
left it all in dissolution

i gave up today
lost it all
couldn't meet me halfway
you gave up today
nothing was real
you never cared anyway

lost in the desert
I thirst for life
while you drown yourself in alcohol
nothing but a lot of strife
throw it away
walked away in doubt
all alone anyway
my voice has no clout

i gave up today
lost it all
wouldn't meet me halfway
couldn't be
you don't care anyway
shouldn't be

i didn't ask for much
just wanted you
without your crutch

No comments:

Post a Comment