Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Although I have not yet given birth to the proper phrasing, I have decided exactly what I would like to talk at you about the next time I'm here.
I will give my personal analysis on people who spew forth raw, unbridled rage at innocent bystanders regularly for reasons not apparent to those around them. Granted the reasons are obviously going to be individual and personal, but there is a definitive common thread, I'm sure. This information with be posted after undergoing rigorous research, development, analysis and testing, most of which will take place inside the dank abyss that is my head.

I've decided not to bother with this one after all.

1 comment: