Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

end

i drove your car off the bridge
i'm still here, a lifeless mess
i slit my wrists to bleed out all the pain
still here, i carry no less
verdict's in, i'll hang for this, your way
lucky me, the noose broke
now I can cry another day

i shot myself this morning
so i couldn't feel anymore
a life with no warning
i drowned in the atlantic
swimming with the fish
i froze to death in the antarctic
buried with the penguins, as you wish

i can't fix it, there's nothing to fix
the hole inside you is all your own
all i can do is apologize
and you can reap what you've sown
so i'm sorry, that the car floated
when it should have sunk, under there
and i'm sorry, that they stitched my wrists
im sorry that i didn't kick the chair

im sorry that i used a 22
should have used a 45
sorry i could swim
sorry i am still alive
sorry for the snow melt
now i can cry another day
so angry
i am always in your way

sorry i missed the point
sorry it missed me

No comments:

Post a Comment