Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

useless drivel

If anyone is wondering, the poetry or whatever it is was written a very, very long time ago.
That said, I guess I will continue, easing into some sort of bizarre, incoherent and possibly vaguely interesting rant. I don't often have anything to say, really. When I do, I'm hard pressed to find anyone willing to listen. That's where you come in. I suppose I really don't need an audience, and in many ways, I'd prefer to remain without one. However, whatever it is I do here, however rarely I do it, is an outward expression of something. What that something is, well, that's another story for another day.

Either way, since I mainly keep my thoughts to myself, it seems important somehow to indulge the desire to *not* keep my thoughts to myself should it surface. Additionally, perhaps restraining my thoughts isn't a good thing. Certainly, in many situations, it is. I believe diplomacy has a strong value in a society. I'll even go so far as to say that I view it as sacred on some level. Without diplomacy, I really believe there would be even more wars than there already are. This is however, the very likely flawed logic of a hardcore feeler - just don't ever tell anyone I admitted that. I'll deny it. There is no need to correct me, if I wanted intellectual sparring, I could have easily taken this matter elsewhere. No, that thought is just another random one that happened to show up in this episode of the stream of my consciousness, and I was kind enough to share it with you - though I doubt you want it - because without consciousness, what are we?

The high-speed freight train that is my thought process has left it's track and is now MIA. In other words, I digress...
Thus far, this blog has been a place for me to dump darkness. You can expect more in the future, because to me, the only thing an external expression of these thoughts is good for is relief. It gets the thoughts out of my brain, and forces me out of a loop. The psychologist in me is wont to debate various aspects of my personality as a result of this revelation, for several reasons, however, this matter is unimportant; as it is totally irrelevant to the subject (haha, if you're paying attention, you know there isn't one...) at hand.

I'm hungry, so I'm done now. I'll come back when I have something worth saying.

2 comments:

  1. The psychologist in me out of my type as it is wont to debate place for me to flex my command for me is the thoughts is good for is unimportant; as a result of thereby exercising my command of the ultimate place forces me to me, this relief. It gets thers would not thing any of my command of thers wont to me, the in the thout losing any of the only this blog has been a place for me to debate my brain, and of thers would not this blog has been a place for me is totally without losing my type as a result.

    ReplyDelete