Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Dream from today

I had a weird dream... I woke up at three am in a different house (which was mine) and found Justin mowing the lawn and Mike outside welding something. I got a call from mom's number and answered it. It was mom! She said she missed me and she wanted to see how I was doing. I told her I was doing terribly and explained about Teresa falling school because she's sick, but that she did fine at her dad's over the weekend so I thought she was ok to go to school today (Monday). Then, the call ended. When I called back I got a disconnected message. Then, Teresa walked in and saw me pick up a glass of wine and said, "seriously, Mom? What are you thinking?" I knew she was referring to my mother's death. I said it was only a glass of wine and I hadn't touched it. She was getting herself ready for school, and was a little older. I got up to talk to Mike and asked him what the hell he was doing at my house at 3 am and he said the house was just as much Justin's as it was mine and he had every right to be there. Then I woke up to strange noises outside at 6:14 and yelled for Teresa, thinking it was Monday and she was already up because she wasn't in my bed. I was scared she'd be late for school and was wondering if she knew what the strange noises were. It sounded like someone either cutting rebar or welding.

No comments:

Post a Comment