Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Today

I feel like I'm bursting out of my skin. I don't know if it's the antidepressant, the increase in my levothyroxine dose, or if I'm just going manic, but whatever it is has me REALLY irritable today.

I think it's because I forgot to take 1 mg of ativan earlier today. Maybe I'll just take it now. I'm on a lot of meds right now... Particularly benzodiazepines. Four. Three most days, sometimes four. Watch, I'll win the publisher's clearing house sweepstakes and die the next day. I need to make my will. I don't know what to put in it anymore without my mom around... She was the person I was going to leave everything to. My daughter, care of her. I really thought I was going to die first. I'll need to update my will now. I don't feel like writing anymore. I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment