Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Sunday, May 31, 2015

Dream from Friday, May 29th

I dreamt that me and mom split up housing so we could take grandma out of the nursing home because we wanted to see how she'd act if she wasn't there and to see if I could take care of her, so I went to live with her. She turned back into the psycho monster she was during my childhood before she had dementia and started hitting me and hid my phone. I looked and looked and looked for it and when I found it, I went to call my mother because she was the only Person who could ever calm my grandma down and I couldn't get out of there without her. When I went to dial her number, I remembered she was dead and started bawling... There were other people there but they couldn't help me and my grandma kept being psycho and I was stuck with her, trapped in her house. I was so sad... Then I posted something on Facebook about having a bad dream. Then I woke up, and posted something on Facebook about having a bad dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment