Calories burned swimming

Calories Burned Calculator
Estimate the calories you burned swimming:
Pace:
Weight:
Time:
Powered by Everyday Health.

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Where am I?

I often disappear from everyone. I've written about this before, but I'll go more in-depth today as I'm doing it now. I get into these mental states where I just don't know how to respond to anything. It's like my brain's on vacation on fucking Pluto. I can't gather my thoughts well enough to participate in a real conversation, and if I do respond, the most likely answer will be "i don't know". And that's because I don't. I probably don't have a fucking clue what we're talking about, even on a surface level.

I have recently exposed myself as the owner if this blog to a couple of select people, and if you're reading this and I'm not saying anything, this might be why.

I feel panicky and spaced out at the same time. I don't really know how to say it so I'll just start throwing words around...

I am trembling right now, especially since I'm considering who may read these words... My brain is full of stuffing... Like from a stuffed animal. Parts of it actually hurt. Just a little bit. Like there's overactivity or something... It feels like electricity. I feel like an electronic stuffed animal. I'm not real, I'm not really here, and I am unsure of how to effectively process and respond to incoming stimuli.
I feel like I'm wandering through a dense fog... It's night time, and I'm alone in the woods... I can't see much of anything, it's very cold and so, so dark... The wind is making strange noises... Or at least, I think it's the wind? I'm terrified that it isn't.
I feel frozen. And freezing, and I do not mean that literally, even though it's cold in here.

Numb? Maybe? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment